Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Walk




We went to the annual pumpkin walk up here and wanted to share some of the pictures we took. They include Sandy and I in a pumpkin mouth holding our little punkin. My friend wanted to see me shorter than he had ever seen me before, so I got one looking like Yoda. Finally our family, especially the fnb's, liked Hairspray the movie, so we had to put that one in. It really does look like John Trovolta.

3 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

Hey, cute pictures. I love the one under pumpkin and especially the Hairspray picture. We sure had a lot of fun at the pumpkin walk with you guys. We really need to get together again soon and hang out. Have a great day!

Katee said...

Cute pictures! We hope you are having a Happy Halloween! Tomorrow is going to be a par-tay! --Peace from your mom and hottest sister ever!

Katee said...

This is Katee. this blog is cool.i LOVE u guys. we can't wait til the baby Erec gets born.