Thursday, November 8, 2007

Casandra Belly Pictures






We had some pictures taken of Casandra, by our sister Carrie, in her professional studio that doubles as her bedroom at home. Isn't Casandra so amazingly gorgeous. I managed to sneak into a few photos as well. I couldn't chose all the pictures we took, because there are over one hundred, but here are my favorites.

6 comments:

Katee said...

Casandra is so pretty! What a cool idea to have the pictures done. It just makes me happy to see the pictures and to see how happy you guys are. Paul you're pretty handsome too!

Carol said...

Hey you guys are awesome! JuLee just told me about your blog. Casandra, power to you for embracing the belly. (something I never was able to do, even with 5) You are beautiful! True Story!
P- so how do you feel about Pawly - Wawly-doodle-all-the-day, these days?

Kristen said...

That's one hot baby mama :)

Rosie the Realtor said...

Hey you look so great!! I love all of your pictures. You need more on there for my enjoyment! I love to see you pregnant it is a super-de-duper-lious! Or in other words I am happy for you and so jealous.

Jared and Delia said...

Casandra...what a great idea. Of course not all of us look as great as you eight to nine month pregnant.

By the way...Happy Birthday!

Erin said...

how cute! your belly is beautiful!