Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good News Minute

(this isn't a recent photo, due to Erik's size you might have guessed that.)
I'd like to take a minute to recognize my husband's recent accomplishments. It seems we are very consumed with Erik's milestones, but sometimes neglect to mention the happenings in ours,'the parent's,' life. Pawly has been accepted into Graduate School!!! The university he applied to in Idaho has accepted him and we are thrilled to move to my home town so Pawly can further his education. It's a great program and I know Pawly will do so well! He might even be able to do his interning at LDS family services! What an answer to pray it has been to get this acceptance and know where our family is going! I'm so proud of Pawly! We have truly been blessed!

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Congrats Paul! I'm excited for you guys!

DaveyMike said...

You can imagine how proud I am to be Paul's father and am blessed to have such a great daughter-in-law. I could not have picked a better girl for him...not that I tried :)

Jared and Delia said...

Yay for Paul!

Carol said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! I know Sandy's family will be thrilled to have all of you closer but Our family will miss you! Luckily you won't be 8 or more hours away. That's just mean for parents to move their kids that far away from the grandparents.;-)

CShores said...

We are proud of you Paul! Needless to say, we are very excited about the fact that you are coming to Boise! It will be so nice to be able to see you more often! Love yas!

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

YEA!!!!! Congrats you guys! We are so happy and excited for you! =0)

"The Queen in Residence" said...

There is another reason for us to visit Idaho more often. Way to go Paul!!!!