Monday, May 12, 2008

Time to Eat!

On Sunday May 4, just two days before Erik turned 5 months we let him have his first taste of rice cereal! He's been so interested in our food and happy to chew and suck on his spoon that I figured he was ready for real food. I don't think a lot of cereal got to his tummy, but we all had fun with his First Food Experience. Hope you guys get a kick outta these candid shots.






He got distracted by the camera in this one

Oh, gimme that food daddy!


Yum Yum


Did I get any on my face?



Look mom, my hand tastes just as good

Open mouth, insert food. please :)

5 comments:

DaveyMike said...

Wow. Looks like Erik has as much fun eating as I do.

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm glad you had fun. I was just frustrated when we started Claire on rice cereal. At that point, she needed it to help her sleep through the night, but she wouldn't eat it.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I am still laughing - what a darling boy!!! Keep at it, eventually they get the swallowing part of it, but until then it is just so fun to see them having fun playing with their food.

RxMommy said...

Ahh learning new things!!! May the fun never end.

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

Those pictures are priceless. He is SO CUTE! =0)