Monday, August 11, 2008

When the Momma's away...

...The boys will play!!! For the past few weeks, Sandy has been working while Pawly and the baby have stayed home and played. Here are a few of the many fun adventures they have had together.

Baby E got to play in a fort made especially for him.
He also has very strong legs and loves to balance on one of Daddy's hands. Baby E is going through a stage where he loves to stick out his tongue, like in this picture.
The boys send at least one picture a day to Mommy while she is at work.
E loves to help make the bed. Daddy throws the covers on top of him and E throws them off. E has also learned to roll and army crawl on this bed.
When E gets too tired and fussy, Pawly hipnotizes the baby into falling asleep. Actually this is the music playing on the computer's Media Player, which E loves to watch.
These are just some classic pictures that will have to be shown to future girlfriends. One of him falling asleep...
And one of him totally out. By the way, for those looking for a CD to help babies fall asleep, these funny pictures were brought to you by Enya :-)

4 comments:

DaveyMike said...

Tents. I love tents. I used to make them all the time. I loved making them and leaving an opening so I could watch TV. I used to have a lot of colds and bronchitis and pneumonia when I was young and my Mom would make a tent and point a humidifier (with mentholatum)into the tent. Good times...

Tannie Datwyler said...

I think that is one of the many reasons why we are asked to plant a garden. There are so many spiritual connections. I got another one from my flower garden - I didn't plant some of the flowers deep enough and eventually they died. How's that one!! :)

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

Sandy - I loved hearing from you on our blog! Yes it has been great to get out and enjoy the summer. There really is so much to do around here! We have to get it all in before the harsh winter comes. I thought UT was bad...boy did MI give us a wakeup call in that perspective. I totally miss water aerobics and morning mall walking partner. How is everything going in ID?? When does school start? =0)

DaveyMike said...

Okay. Seriously. You need to get some new music on your playlist. Seriously.