The Professional/Spiritual:
I didn't think E was big enough for this church outfit yet, but Pawly proved me wrong, and I'm sooo glad. Isn't he just sooo cute in it! All the ladies at church couldn't stop talking about how cute he was. That made E smile all the more at them. We've learned that the more you tell E he's cute the bigger his grin gets!
He's our lil missionary.
(Thanks Taunalee and Katie for getting it for him)
This was Pawly's idea, but I love it, cuz I used to tromp around in my parents shoes all the time when I was a kid. So like mommy like sunny.
The Playful Side:
We had family home evening at the park one nice night. Mom and Dad had the most fun pushing E on the swing and going down all the slides.
This blue tube slide was a bit scary, probably why E isn't smiling. One little girl ahead of us was yelling at her parents that she didn't want to go down, but her brother kept coaxing her to do it. She was scared but eventually did it, so if she wasn't ready, E definately wasn't ready, but oh well, he didn't complain and we BOTH took him down the slide.
And finally The Tower Crusher:
Daddy has loved the A, B, C blocks E has to play with, and they play all day. Dad builds all sorts of cool towers, E looks at em, then CRUSHES THEM! Even if you just put 2 blocks on top of eachother, he's right there to knock em down. However, Pawly did notice that E did his own block stacking the other day, but he was probably trying to hide it from his daddy so he didn't loose his tower crushing reputation. :)
Looks like he's thinking, nice tower Dad....
3 comments:
What a darling little family. He looks so cute in his church atire and very pre-missionary too.
I am so glad that you guys love those blocks. I knew the if Pawly could wait for E to be old enough to play with them they would be a hit.
What a happy family!!!
I love the church outfit. Wish I could get Spencer a suit but he wears different sizes on the top and bottom so if the top fit the pants wouldn't stay up and if the pants fit the top would be too small. Don't want to show the midriff at church!! Hey your Mom said you have a good cinnamon roll recipe. Could you give it to me??
He is getting so big! And sooo cute! I love that smile!
Post a Comment