So we've been thinking that E needed a hair cut for awhile and yesterday we decided to just bite the bullet and do it. We'll I was still hesitant, but Pawly insisted. So now E has less hair, and I'm a little sad. But he's still my cute little boy.
E was happy through most of the hair cut, until I pulled out the electric clippers, he didn't really like that noisy thing next to his ears. By by cute blonde locks :(
It's a head floating in a blue sea!! No, wait it's E, happy to have the camera on HIM.
I'm not so sure E likes his new do....

....well now there's a smile! I hid my face cuz I really wasn't that happy with how short his hair got. I wish I could have just cut it by hand to keep it longer, but E wouldn't hold still very well. That's ok, hair will grow!
10 comments:
Dang he is so cute I can’t even stand it!
sooooooooooo cute!
You'll grow to like his hair. At least your child didn't need a haircut right after he was born like my kid. Spencer hates haircuts(since he has had over 24 haircuts in his short 28 months of life) but if I let his hair grow out it will stick up in 7 different directions on top and curl up at the bottom. I thought about letting it grow out and then spiking it with gel each day but short seems to be best. It is just difficult to make so many cowlicks look good together.
Haircuts can be traumatic. My dad gave me a buzz cut the day before my school pictures in 3rd or 4th grade. I wore a baseball cap in that one I think. Even my mom was mad at him.
Erik is so cute in any situation.
What a doll. The first hair cut is always so traumatic for MOM. He still looks adorable....love those big cheeks.
With his hair cut I can really see Paul. What a little handsome lad.
I just can't believe he had enough hair to cut, it didn't look that long but it is hard to tell in pictures.
Hey Sandy, how many teeth does E have? I can't see his teeth in the pictures.
E has NO, that's right 0, teeth. However, I do think he's now officially beginning to teeth. We can see 2 teeth buds on top, so they might be coming in soon. Plus he's drolling and has a stuffy nose, so I think that's all involved in the teething process. Good fun, eh?
Post a Comment