But now he has three teeth coming in at once. One on the bottom, one front, top tooth, and one incisor on top. Crazy huh?
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Thank Heaven for Grandmas...and Aunts!
Grandmas always give the greatest gifts. They know exactly what to get their grandchildren to make them look absolutely adorable. We have a lot of new clothes from E-'s grandmas and even more from E-'s aunt who has a son born during the same season as E-, just a few years earlier.
In this one E- is eating a stand I us for my trumpet. He's afraid of the trumpet, but loves the stand.
This picture makes E- look like he has teeth. At this point he didn't. It's just his tongue.
But now he has three teeth coming in at once. One on the bottom, one front, top tooth, and one incisor on top. Crazy huh?
This sweat shirt is my favorite. Thank you so much mom. I am a BYU baby myself so when I opened the package and put it on E-, I'll be honest, I almost shed a tear or two. I have so many great memories of going to BYU football games and now I can share my joy with my son. I've never been so happy in my life, except for when I married Sandy, of course.
But now he has three teeth coming in at once. One on the bottom, one front, top tooth, and one incisor on top. Crazy huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys are so cute and your little boy is getting so grown up. We miss hanging out with you and if you are in town/ or in Layton, give us a call and we can see about meeting up. Love the BYU shirt, Patrick will love that too. Do you know if there is any kind of get together around Christmas/New Years this year?
Nicky
He is turning into quite the little man. With teeth coming in and getting ready to walk, he is entering a new phase. It is so fun to compare with earlier pictures.
Look forward to seeing him in December. Make plans to come to the Christmas party in Springville on December 14th. We'll see if Santa scares him more than the trumpet.
Hey, long time no see, eh? Things look great! Is E- a year old already?! Wow! That went so quickly yet it seems like forever ago! Remember when we got together with Courtney to watch White Christmas? I always thought it was funny that you and Courtney knew all the songs!
You haven't posted too much since I last checked, so I was able to catch up a little. E- sure is C-U-T-E! He just keeps getting cuter! That balancing thing is pretty funny. Oh, and your entertainment center sure looks great! Are you still living with your parents? It seems like you've moved, but perhaps I missed to where.
Anyway, I hope all is well! Keep me posted!
xo-Jeri
What a cute boy! I love your Halloween costumer theme...so creative!
It is so wonderful to see such a great dad and such a darling family so happy together. I hope that you will always be blessed with love.
Post a Comment