Thank you so much for coming down to Utah and letting me spend so much time with Erik. What a good kid. And great parents, too.
What a cute little family you have! Erik is such a big boy now, I can't believe it! Loved the pictures!
Hey, I just found your blog again. Erik is huge! I guess Jane is too, but it seems so much more dramatic when I haven't seen him seven months...
That first year goes fast, doesn't it? You look beautiful, Sandy! (I love that brown shirt.) Erik is soooo cute. I miss hanging out with you guys!xo-Jeri
SO CUTE! You guys are just too cute! Erik is an absolute doll...and Casandra you are so BEAUTIFUL! =0)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you so much for coming down to Utah and letting me spend so much time with Erik. What a good kid. And great parents, too.
What a cute little family you have! Erik is such a big boy now, I can't believe it! Loved the pictures!
Hey, I just found your blog again. Erik is huge! I guess Jane is too, but it seems so much more dramatic when I haven't seen him seven months...
That first year goes fast, doesn't it? You look beautiful, Sandy! (I love that brown shirt.) Erik is soooo cute. I miss hanging out with you guys!
xo-Jeri
SO CUTE! You guys are just too cute! Erik is an absolute doll...and Casandra you are so BEAUTIFUL! =0)
Post a Comment