This Christmas we spent Christmas Eve at my parents with all my siblings and had a blast opening presents, eating some wonderful food and playing Killer Bunnies.
On Christmas morning it was just our little family at our little apartment with our little tree and we captured most of it on our new little video camera! (thank you, thank you, thank you Dad and KK :) We hope you enjoy the videos of our Christmas, we had a wonderful day.
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas too!!!
4 comments:
Fun stuff! I liked your tree:)
Can I just say I love the invention of the blog! How else would I be able to keep up with my wonderful brother, sister-in-law, and quickly-growing-greatest-nephew-ever? Love you guys. I'm glad christmas was so fun!
I have missed so much! I am commenting on a bunch of posts so bear with me...
Happy Birthday Erik! Wow a year already!
I love his polo shirt in that picture with his cousin by the way ;).
You did an awesome job with the cake. I like the stacked blocks.
I also love that he played with that duster for so long. Isn't it amazing the stuff they love - the simple things in life!
Post a Comment