Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Best Game Ever!

I can't believe it happened to me!

After a long day of homework, Paul needed a break. So I suggested we play Yahtzee, his favorite game. This is not really my favorite game because I never really do that well, but tonight was a different story. I GOT 4 YAHTZEE'S!!! I couldn't believe it! On the second one I commented on my good luck and thought that it would end, but NOOO I got 2 more Yatzee's after that!



The crazy thing is they were 5's every time.

My final, and by far my very best, score was 623!!

I had a hard time falling asleep after all that excitement. I've decided to laminate my score card and find a permanent place for it on our fridge. :)

On a cuter note, I cought Erik folding his arms after lunch yesterday. He's soooo good and folding his arms for prayer, if we even mention prayer he folds his arms. We're so proud.







2 comments:

Jeff said...

5 Yahtzees! I'm so proud of you.

John and Dana Lyn said...

LOL... Oh Sandy, you make me laugh so much. I wish we could get together for game night every weekend! We would love playing Snorta with you, I'll have to tell you about it sometime. By the way, Erik looks adorable with his arms folded... you guys are GREAT parents! ;)