Sorry we haven't blogged for a while. I have been going to school 20 hours a week plus working fourty hours a week. Needless to say we haven't had much time to blog. Plus we haven't taken many pictures lately.

I got to playing with pictures of Erik and this was what I came up with. For this picture we were at a jazz concert and Erik did not want to be in our laps.

Here's Erik and his daddy wearing their Utah State shirts. I actually bought this shirt and gave it to Sandy soon after we found out she was pregnant with Erik. It was the smallest T-shirt they had and was still a 3T. Erik already fits into it.

I just love this face. I can't tell what he's thinking, but it could be anywhere from, "I just left something wonderful for you in my diaper" to "You have no idea what I'm going to be like when I'm older" or even "I'm cute and I know it."
5 comments:
I love that face. I like the picture you edited at the top. Very cool.
Oh man, those pictures are so cute. He looks like he is growing up.
I agree - he is a dollface!!! :)
Long time no chat. I love seeing what you are up to. Things sound busy at your house. We are finally here in Boise and will be having a open house in a few weeks. I will definately let you know so we can get together.
Ohhhh he just makes your heart melt!! Watch out for when he starts dating, the girls will be after him! He is soooo cute! I like your profile pic how fun, at Disneyland!
Post a Comment