Looking back at some of our Summer pictures I realized that a lot of them didn't make it onto the blog. I also realized that we did a lot more than it seemed. We spent a lot of time at the park, went to the Library a few times, had many family picnics-and I'm still not sick of hamburgers, it's amazing!
Erik had fun getting into some tight spaces. This is also the chair he fell off when he split his lip open-which has healed really nicely!
He fell asleep a few times in the high chair, soo cute, reminded me of his baby days.

We also had some inside fun! This was mommy's version of cleaning up the blocks. Erik posed well for the picture, what a ham he's become!

So Erik has Powder Milk on his face. I have it stored in a few buckets, apparently one bucket it a little to accessable for Erik. He opened it up and started EATING the powder milk, yuck! But he actually did it a few times! Funny kid. :)

Horray for broom hockey!
24th of July (pioneer day) celebration.

No relation to this kid except for she's the daughter of a boy I went to high school with, small world.
Snuggles with Grandpa!


I'm stuck here Dad!

We were BIG fans of Settler's Park this summer!
4 comments:
He has the cutest smiles! I loved the powdered milk picture. :)
That one where he is stuck in that stool is sad but...funny. :) Cute pictures! Loved them.
I get claustrophobic just looking at him stuck in the chair.
But he kept his crocs on...
FYI...
I changed my blog address to:
http://establisheddec2002.blogspot.com/
Why? Long story...don't ask. :)
Post a Comment