Monday, January 18, 2010

Big Boy Now!

Erik got play dough this Christmas and is so good at making noodles and snakes with the cool tools that came with his set. He loves this stuff!!! The first time we got it out he played for over half and hour and didn't want to clean up to have lunch.

We've packed up the crib and re-dressed the big boy bed in Erik's room and he sleeps in it pretty well. He's actually gotten a lot better lately at staying in his bed at night. Sometimes we snuggle with him for a bit at night.

Oops Daddy fell asleep on Erik!

Silly faces before bed :) I love my boys!


So this is to prove that Erik's not perfect at staying in his bed. This is where we found him one night as he yelled to us, "Mommy, Daddy, Stuck!"
I think he was looking for a book that fell under the bed.



This was the first or second night of sleeping in his new bed, I can't quite remember, but we checked on him and he was sound asleep with the book still open in front of him. He's so precious.

4 comments:

DaveyMike said...

Like father like son. Paul would say "I'm stuck here. I'm stuck here." Of course, it was usually when I was wrestling with him on the floor and he was pinned.

Jeff said...

I'm glad he likes his new big bed. I like big beds. I wish I could get a bed that was like 20' x 20' that would be awesome.

Jared and Delia said...

Wow. A big boy bed! Sounds like he is adjusting really well.

~H said...

Oh my heavens there is no way he is big enough for a big boy bed. He is so cute! We miss you guys! Hope your doing well!

we have a new blog it's bryanhelga@blogspot.com
so you can keep updated!