Erik was watching Hercules just now and saw Hercules knock down all the pillars. The whole time the pillars were falling Erik was yelling, "Uh oh, FIX IT! Use a screwdriver, Use a screwdriver!!!" Sandy and I could not stop laughing and crying. What a great kid!Erik has also been doing think like saying, "Mommy, watch this" then flapping his hands by his shoulders like a bird. What a goofy goober!
Other Erik-isms of note:
"Aw dat's so sweet"
"I need some pepper"
"sqooze me Daddy" meaning excuse me
"I lou u"
"Go shopping! :)"
"Call grama on computer"
"exercise show"
We love talking with Erik, he's a hoot!
In other good news. Paul presented a poster at this past weekend's Counseling conference and loved it!
Here he is at the conference. Thanks again to our great graphic designer, my sis, Deanna! She made Paul look good and Paul made the poster sound good. He had a great time explaining his study to all the conference goers. And he'd love to tell you more, just ask him :)
6 comments:
Hey you three! I'm so glad you found us and now we can keep up with you! Little Erik is so big and so so so cute! Looking at your pictures made me miss you guys and think of St. Patty's day a couple years ago. Fun times!
Congratulations, Paul. I hope feedback was positive from the attendees and especially from your professors. Who knows, maybe you are on the road to being one yourself.
I hope so. I would love to be a professor one day.
Awww....this stage is so cute and hilarious! Yay for Paul too!
It IS hilarious when these kids start talking! Funny what they pick up, too! Just wish John hadn't taught Shaelyn how to say "Toots" everytime she passes gas! That poster looks very interesting... are you saying that the majority of LDS women are diagnosed with anxiety, when they really just need counseling? Is it because we freak out when we're not as good as all the other "Crafty" LDS women out there? Is it because we think we SHOULD be crafty perfect homemakers!?! I think I may need some of your wisdom, Paul. ;)
I wondered how your project worked out Paul. I forgot to ask you at Christmas time. I would be interested to read it but the picture is just too small to read anything more than the title.
Post a Comment