"Mommy take picture!" Erik now requests and poses for pictures.
It's so funny to me that Erik will never know what a film camera is like, where you have to WAIT to 'see' how it turned out. :) I'm talking like an old grandma now, "back in my day pictures weren't instant, you had to wait for them"
His proud lego tower. Erik's getting really good at building with blocks. It's so fun to see his imagination at work.
"Watch this mommy!" is something I hear a lot. He loves this slinky and I've discovered a slinky is a toy for all ages. It entertains adults and the other day at church a 7 month old loved it!
PLAYDOUGH!
Since there is NO SNOW outside, we built a snowman inside.
3 comments:
What a cute little present. I love slinkys too. I tried to convince Owen to spend his birthday money on it but he went for the legos. Darn.:)
That snowman is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting - seriously!!!
Can't get enough pictures of Erik. Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment