Our Knight in Shining Armor
Farmer Erik!
Then he tested out the water to be sure it was good enough for the animals.
and Chef
We made pear bunnies for a snack the other day.
The raisins make the nose and eyes look a little silly, but they tasted yummy :)
I love watching Erik while he's pretending. When we play with play dough he's really good at pretending to eat the pancakes he makes. Also at the park we use the bark as pretend food and he's good at keeping that out of his real mouth.
The raisins make the nose and eyes look a little silly, but they tasted yummy :)
Funny recent sayings:
*This morning Erik asked for a show and I said ok, but after the one we were watching. So the one we were watching was almost over and Erik started to tell me he wanted a new show, but I was ignoring him because 1. I was talking to my mom on the phone and 2. I had already told him he could have it. Erik got fed up with me ignoring him and said,
"MOMMY, LOOK AT ME!" he even grabbed my chin. I thought it was so hilarious that I laughed out loud and apologized.
*At the store, store clerk asks, "how old are you?"
Erik says, "I'm 2." then turns around and says, "I'm 2 clothes!"
So glad he included them in the conversation :)
* "Hi daddy, how was work today?"
3 comments:
Yumm. Pear bunnies. Looks good. I am glad that Erik likes the horse.
Ha ha. His cheesy grin is the best! I love it!
I love toddler talk. Never a dull moment. And the part that always amazes me is that no two toddlers talk the same. I love hearing everyone else's toddler stories too. So thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment