...yesterday.
Well yesterday was our 4th anniversary! We've had a blast together for 4 whole years, go us! Last night we celebrated by going to a mexican resturant, make that 2 different mexican resturants, just to realize that everyone and their mother goes to these resturants on Cinco de Mayo, and the wait time was at least an hour. So we scratched that idea and went to Goodwood BBQ. Don't worry we had nacho's for an appetizer so all was not lost as far as having mexican food.It was our first time seeing this musical and we liked it. Liked the songs and laughed at the jokes, it was great! The best part....it was FREE! Thank you music week!
The following are our attempts to catch a cute picture of ourselves on our Anniversary:
4 comments:
Mmmmmmm... that cake looks super delicious! And I'm not just sayin' that cause I'm a food craving prego woman! I actually thought about you while I was working on Cinco De Mayo. You guys were smart to pick an anniversary that's easy to remember. I forget mine all the time!!! Shhhh... don't tell John.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. That cake looks super yummy!
Can we do pudding painting when we come? Please!!!!!!
Post a Comment