Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Pawly!

First things first, I had to change mountain man Paul back into my husband.
The BEFORE
We went on a Pioneer Trek and Pawly decided to grow out his hair and beard to make the experience more authentic. I hated it.
THE AFTER
So much better and So much softer to kiss :)
then it was time to celebrate....

Pawly's
Golden Birthday!
27 on the 27th!
So I had some fun decorating his cake.
and He and Erik had fun blowing out the candles.

again and again.
I mixed in some trick candles with the regular. My trick would have worked better if the trick candles didn't spark, but it was still fun, and Pawly was a good sport about it :)


Guess what my mom and Pawly have in common?

Their BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to my mom and hubby!

So we did more to celebrate than just eat cake.
We went to Table Rock to enjoy the view of the valley and hike down to the B.
Erik and Pawly really liked walking ON the B
Pawly got tickets to Brian Regan, our favorite comedian.
And instead of jumping around the room with excitement, he just let the tears of joy flow.
Then on the night of the show, we laughed so hard we cried and our cheeks hurt.
In honor of Brian Regan we ate Fig Newtons, by the sleeve. :)


4 comments:

Laura said...

:) I read your blog just after watching a few Brian Regan videos on youtube.

Take luck!

Laura said...

:) I read your blog just after watching a few Brian Regan videos on youtube.

Take luck!

DaveyMike said...

That picture with Paul and cake in his mouth...that's Erik!!

Risa said...

That's awesome!!! We LOVE Brian Reagan!!! I'm glad TT had a good birthday. I've gotten lazy about calling everyone on their B-days but i'm glad it was great! Miss you guys!!!