First off we're all really excited about General Conference!
We love listening to the prophet's voice and learning from our other general authorities. Erik has been especially excited to watch conference in a tent that we set up inside! He thinks it's so cool. In fact we told him on Friday that we'd be watching conference in a tent and he whined and begged that we watch conference NOW.Check out the big grin he's got on his face, I love it!

In other good news, Paul has his own office at his new internship and he LOVES it!
the office AND the internship :)

He took some pictures for me to show off how well he's decorated. I think it looks great!
In other good news, Paul has his own office at his new internship and he LOVES it!
the office AND the internship :)
He took some pictures for me to show off how well he's decorated. I think it looks great!
of the construction of a parking garage :)
Erik was really excited about this house he built. He kept telling me it was Grandma's house.
The coolest part, to him, is the red block that's on the right, that's the door that swings open and close. He loved showing me how that worked!
This is a Halloween preview.
Please forgive my stoned looking face, apparently that's what I look like when I read to Erik, thanks for capturing that on camera Pawly :)
Erik was really excited about this house he built. He kept telling me it was Grandma's house.
This is a Halloween preview.
Erik is SUPER excited about Halloween. I got him his costume this week and then Pawly explained and reminded Erik about Halloween and trick-o-treating. Then we heard about that from Erik for the next hour or so and even this morning he asked about Trick-o-treating.
On Friday night we had a lovely Date Night!
It was a surprise to Pawly and I've been excited about the candle-light dinner all week! We had a 4 course meal, if you include dessert, and loved it! The food turned out great and it was so nice to enjoy a meal together at home without coaxing our son to eat bites so he can have dessert.
On Friday night we had a lovely Date Night!
After dinner we went dancing and to a movie, I love dating!
AND THE BIGGEST EXCITEMENT FOR OUR FAMILY......
I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!
We've been trying and waiting so long for Heavenly Father to bless us with another child and we are SOOO excited that now is the right time!
I'm due April 4th and I'm feeling great now. I did have more morning sickness this time than with Erik but I didn't mind much, I'm just so happy to be pregnant. :)
13 comments:
Awww. Congratulations
Yay! Yay! Yay! I was just thinking about you guys the other day. I'm glad to hear that you have such exciting news!
And Erik's tent is way cute...that's a really good idea. I'll have to try that next year with Jane.
Good luck with everything!
Yay! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
A BYU pillow case, really? Just kidding. Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting! And Erik is such a handsome little guy.
Cassandra! I'm SO excited for you. :) You are due just about a month after me, so you must be around 14 weeks along. How exciting!
Congrats from me and Josh! We're so happy for you!
YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! I;m guessing this ones a girl! Let me know the next time you guys come down, we need to get together!!! Miss you lots!
Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Just out of curiosity, what are the "patties" on the plates?
BTW, we have a BYU patch-like thing at our house that I believe may belong to you guys since we would never think of owning such a thing. If it is not yours I think I will send it to you anyway.
Yay! Congrats, you guys! Such a cute idea to put up a tent indside - awesome!
That is really exciting! It will be great.
I love the idea of a date night, I think we need to try this.
First off, I forgot how much I loved your idea of setting up a tent and watching conference! Best thing ever to be a kid in your house!
Second-YAYAYAY! We are so excited for you. Congrats on the miracle of being pregnant! I hope you start feeling better!
PS All my sentences are in capital letters! Guess I'm excited...:)
How EXCITING!!!! Congrats - that is one lucky little baby that gets to join your family! We hope we get to see you at Christmas!
Congratulations Cassandra! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment