So I'm a little late in getting this post up, oops and sorry. But hey guess what we've got a 3 year old in our home now! Here's Erik playing with a balloon before his party.

Then one night we decided to make a paper bag town. All the art and ideas came from Erik's cool Highlights magazine.

The birthday festivities!
We decided on a Curious George theme
because Erik loves him.

I found the cupcake idea online, thank you to the
internet, and
Pawly and I made a pinata together. We tried to include Erik in the making but he didn't like getting his hands all sticky in the paper
mache glue. So
Pawly and I had all the messy fun!
The opening of the presents:

A Mickey Mouse puzzle!

New clothes!

Guns!! Oh boy was he excited about this one. Oh and so was his cousin, who's head is in the picture. Cousin Isaac showed Erik how to use his new guns and they played with them all night.

"
Ooo a sleeping bag!" said Erik. Actually they are snow pants, but close enough bud.
And a cool hat to go with the snow gear.

The
sheriff and his gun holsters.
Cake time!!

We had a great time celebrating Erik's birthday with our family. Thanks everyone for coming and bringing Erik great gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment