I'll get to explaining the title, but first some fun hair and bathtub pictures
Jillian and Erik both LOVE bath time, but Jillian just lights up when she's in the tub. She loves holding onto our foam letters and splashing all around.
Check out this awesome hair do, I think it was in pig-tails, but has now gone crazy!!Thank you soap for taming the wild hair. See the love of holding letters, sometimes all she does in the bath is hold onto those letters.
This probably wasn't the day after the bath above, but this is how I found Jillian one morning, hair sticking straight up, like a rhino horn.
So I know the Chinese say it's the year of the dragon, but at our house it's the
Year of the Sugar Cookie
because Paul gave me 101 cookie cutters for Christmas. So I have a goal that we will use them once a month. In January we tried out the ABC and 123 cookie cutters
We spelled out Erik and Jill's names and the number 4 for Erik's age. Check out those cheesy grinsJill likes the cookies too!
She's even learning that her name begins with 'J' See she's showing us the J, good girl.
Jillian is getting around the house almost too well. She LOVES pulling up to standing especially when she can play with our radio-hello buttons! The other night I thought she was in the family room playing by the couch but when I looked she was gone-I couldn't find her in the adjoining rooms because she had crawled all the way to the bathroom-and pulled herself up to the bathtub(see the love for the tub) I nearly scared the pants off her by finding her.
Erik's been telling me how we're going to have a pretzel party and all the friends he wants to invite to the party-well we didn't have a party but when his cousin was over we played with pretzels.
it almost looks like we were making molecule models, now that's a lesson for a different day :)
Jillian's hair is longest right down the middle of her head. As I've posed questions of what I should do with her hair-this has been Paul's answer-3 pony's right down the middle-so I indulged him the other night.
Pretty cute huh. I think I might try it out on me one day-then we can match.
Jillian is 10months old now-can't believe she's so old, but we love her smiles, she's great!
5 comments:
I love the hair. :) I think little girls hair is so complicated when it is trying to grow in. You have to be so creative... which I am not.
I think I like the idea of a year of sugar cookies. I have a sweet spot in my heart for sugar cookies... or maybe a sweet tooth but either way, I love them!
In that first picture Jillian looks like Donald Trump on a windy day.
Love all the new pictures. I can't wait to see your sugar cookies as the year progresses. I'll have to get your recipe too. You always make yummy sugar cookies. We went to Salt Lake to see Brian Regan. It was a blast. It made me miss you and Paul. I hope you're loving the house. We made an offer on one last week. I'll let you know how that goes.
I LOVE THE HAIR. :) It's so fun to do their little girl hair as it gets longer and longer.
And a year of sugar cookies! UM - sign me up.
Yay for cookies! And I LOVE Jillian's hair. :) I can't believe how BIG she's getting! We had to wait so long for Shaelyn's hair to do anything. The Pebble's pony tail is pretty cute on babies. At least she doesn't have a mullet! :)
Post a Comment