Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Showers and fun

My friend let us burrow this jump-a-roo. Jillian liked it at first, but now she likes playing with the toy on it and not being in it.
 One night Jillian was fussing at dinner, I gave her this pepper and she quieted down and was happy to chew on it. That was fine until she started choking on all the pieces she had bitten off-yeah, no more peppers for her until she has more teeth. Which won't be too long, she almost has 6 teeth now(4 on top, once the left front tooth comes in, and 2 on bottom) The drool and running nose are almost constant around here.
 A few weeks ago I hosted with my sisters a Baby Shower for my SIL Carrie.
 Kim had the great idea to get a cake from the famous 'cake lady' oh so yummy and beautiful!
 It's Carrie and baby Kellen! 
 She got lots of great gifts; blankets, burp cloths, clothes, lots of BSU stuff. I only caught this car seat cover that I made her before my camera's battery ran out.
 Josie came over one day to give her mom, Carrie, a break while she was on bed rest. Luckily baby Kellen was born 3/8/12, 6lbs 6oz and cute as a button! So no more bed rest for Carrie and no NICU for Kellen, we feel so blessed!
 Erik and Jillian playing around. It's nice to see Erik giving the horse rides around here :)
 Erik's looking for a body of water to float in. Silly kiddo...
 ...it made Jillian smile though.
 For FHE one night we made CTR pretzels. They turned out very yummy-I think we almost ate the entire recipe. Fun family night.
This past weekend we went to UT to visit family and go to Laurie's Bridal Shower! she gets married in less than 2 weeks! We're so happy for her!
 She got a calming water fountain for her house...
 ...beautiful hand made temple plaque for her walls...
 ...pink tools just for her! John can't use those, cuz they're pink!
And an awesome griddle among other great gifts from family and friends! We had a great time!
That's what we've been up to. I'm actually caught up on the blog for once, it's a miracle :)

No comments: