We took a fun trip to see family in UT a few weeks ago and we got to go to Grandma JuLee's school carnival. The kids loved it, we all had fun!
Jillian and Erik waiting for the reptile show to begin.
Fishing for prizes and candy
Oh this is history...our kid's first twinkie! Thank you cake walk for providing this memorable experience
Glow sticks in the dark car makes for happy kids. I think I need to remember that on our next road trip
We saw Aunt Laurie and Uncle John in their play, they did great! Erik loved that John shared him costume with him, so cute!
And now the reason we came to visit, baby blessing of lil Jonathon! He's adorable!!Such a sweet baby, so glad we came down to see him before he tripled in size, he's already so big, only 6 weeks old and he doesn't even look like a newborn anymore :(
Oh Erik's first boy cousin on the Nielsen side. They already look like friends.
Poor Jillian was sooo overtired from all the events of the day she found her Uncle Nick and soon fell asleep. Great snuggle time
We came home to a yard full of leaves so we all went out to rake them up.
And jump and play in the piles.
Where's Erik?
There he is!!
Daddy, do you want to eat a leaf?
We've got great lil helpers, it was so fun to work together as a family on this project. Almost makes me wish there were more leaves to rake....naaah
I love to see our kiddo's loving on each other! Family is great!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE Jillian's little piggy tails! And I'm so jealous of your crispy leaves, even if they do make a mess all over your yard. Those pictures of the kids playing in the autumn leaves are PRICELESS! Glad you had a fun trip to Utah. WE MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment