Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy BIRTHDAY William

We have a sweet little addition to our family now. 
William Owen Nielsen!!
He decided to come early, which I fully supported. Born 1/31/13 weighing 7lbs 1oz and 19 3/4 in long
 The delivery went so well! We feel so blessed that there were no complications and that we have such a healthy baby boy in our family!
With Mommy and Daddy
 Daddy gave him his first bath. It's tradition now that Paul gives the kids their first bath.

 All cleaned up and chillin with Mommy.
 Meeting Big brother and Big sister!
 Erik LOVES this boy. Always wants to hold him and snuggle with him, it's so sweet. Jillian loves giving him kisses and re-assuring him when he cries. She'll tell him, "It's OK baby!"
 Our family of 5!!

 Daddy bonding time. I love that they match in the photo below.

Lil baby in a 'big' car seat. I think newborns always look so small in their car seat. Well we've been home now for 2 weeks and things are going well! I'm recovering very quickly, he's sleeping well at night and I've gotten a lot of great help from family. We are SO blessed.

5 comments:

CHall said...

Hooray for baby pictures. I'm so glad your delivery went well and your recovery is also moving along. He's a cutie!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh he is so precious! Congrats!!! I'm glad things went well with delivery and are continuing to go well. 3 was a hard adjustment for me. :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

Congratulations!!! He is such a sweetie. I'm so glad everything went so well.

Cummings said...

He is beautiful! Hooray for 3 kiddos! We hope you all are doing well, and are keeping our fingers crossed we'll be able to see you all this summer =)

Angie McKenna said...

Congrats! I know, this is super late, but I'm so excited for you anyway. What a precious little guy and I'm glad he is here safe and sound. Hope you're enjoying your summer!