Sunday, February 3, 2008

Erik's Toys






Lately we've been putting Erik in his bouncer and hooking a mobile to it so that Erik can hit and play with it. Well Erik loved that. He got really good at hitting the rattle with his right hand, which makes me think he is right handed. But you can tell that he is purposely trying to hit it instead of it just being random movements, because he looks straight at the toy that rattles and hits it. He also spends an hour or more in his bouncer before he gets tired of playing, when normally he doesn't like spending time by himself if he is awake. This is nice for mom and dad. Today we put Erik under his Elmo gym that Grandma Feeman and Aunt Laurie picked out for him for Christmas and he smiled really big and kicked his feet. He was really content with laying under the gym for about an hour as mom and dad took pictures and watched him play. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Feeman for the toy and of course Laurie, what could we have ever done without you.

9 comments:

Nick and Jamie Balaich said...

Oh my goodness. My nephew is so cute!! That smile is so sweet. I can't believe how much he is growing up in such a short amount of time.

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

He is getting SO BIG. He doesn't even look the same from the last time I saw him! Yea for toys! B Man can't get enough of his piano and Vtec laptop that he got for Christmas! Love you guys! =0)

RxMommy said...

Those pictures are so cute. He has gotten so big. Does that play gym do well for tummy time too?

Heather

Kelly A. said...

Cute! Isn't it so fun to watch them discover new things? I have pictures of Talia under a similar gym that I've been meaning to post but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Erik is getting so big! I love it!

CShores said...

Awe...he is hugemungous! I wish we were closer so I could witness some of his accomplishments. Keep posting these cute pictures so I don't miss anything! Yes, I decided to get a blog account, I could tell you were wondering. We'll see if I can keep it somewhat updated...

Tannie Datwyler said...

He is so cute. You do realize that any baby that age playing for an hour by himself is REMARKABLE! Lucky mom. . . Just thought you should know. When she was his age Claire could only last for about 10minutes - MAYBE 30 if I was lucky.

Jared and Delia said...

What a cute picture of his smile (I think it is the second one?). He is growing up so fast!

Katee said...

Who is this aunt Laurie you speak of. She just sounds so amazing!

DaveyMike said...

I love the outfit with the bear sweater and brown pants. He looks like such a little man. Keep those pictures coming ...