Friday, February 29, 2008

Photo Shoot



On Feb. 16th we took Erik to JC Penny and got his 2 month pictures taken. I thought I had timed his feeding/sleeping schedule just right so we would capture his big grins, but it didn't work out that way. After just a few pictures he started to yawn and soon after started getting fussy, telling us he was tired. We got some good photo's though and afterwards while we walked around the mall he got his nap time in.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

oh, he is toooo cuuuuute. Awwww.

Rebecca said...

Oh he is adorable!!! I can't believe how big he's getting.

Rosie the Realtor said...

I love your pics!! I really want to hang out with you guys. Pictures are great but going so long without the real thing has to be hazardous to my health!

CShores said...

He's huge Sandy, you must produce straight cream! I'm glad he is so healthy.

Matt and Tesha said...

He is such a cutie and getting so big! I was excited to find your blog! It's so fun!

Kelly A. said...

How cute! I love his sweet facial expressions! And he is getting soo big! It was so cute to watch him and his dad interact with each other at church last week! How are things going with you back at work?