Before he even reached the 2 month mark Erik could impress us with his budding talents. He can give us adorable smiles, stand up with only a little bit of our help and lift his head and chest during 'tummy time'! Yes he's amazing we know, a baby genious is what we're calling him. We love him so much and enjoy every minute with him!
8 comments:
He's so cuuute! I just want to squish his cheeks and kiss them. I can't believe how strong he is. You guys are doing something right up there! Love you. Mom
I love Erik! He is so cute! I just want to squish his cheeks! JK
He is growing up isin't he. I love y'all! KISSES and HAPPY V.DAY!
Your favrite aunt
Katee!
Those are cute pictures. When I would put Spencer on the boppy pillow like that he would push himself over the top and do a face plant.
Heather
Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by? I can't believe our babies are over 2 months old now! Sometimes I wish I had a magic wand to keep Talia a little baby forever, but then each stage she reaches is sooo much fun and I wouldn't change a minute with her for the world!!! I love these pictures of Erik! So cute! My favorite is the one where he is standing up :)
What a cutie!!! He reminds me of Scotty - little boys are just so cute. Enjoy every moment - it goes too fast!!!
Hey Nielsen's! I found your blog off of the Anderson's. Is it okay if we add you to our blog?
Erik is so cute! It's so crazy how much he has grown already!
Erik is so cute of course! It was fun to see you guys boogie down on the dance floor last night. You guys are pretty talented! :)
Every set of pictures shows a different look for Erik. Features from different relatives come through at different times. One thing is for sure, Erik has Grandpa Nielsen's belly!! (And by that, I mean me -- hee hee)
Post a Comment