Sometimes we walk in the living room and catch Erik standing on or by the couch. We tell him he needs to stop, because he can't catch himself when he falls, but he just doesn't listen. We also catch him on our bed when we want him to go to his own bed. He's usually reading his favorite book, and Paul's as well, all about the BYU Cougars. Just kidding about Erik pulling himself up on the couch or our bed, but he can stand for about five seconds on his own before he topples over. That's why mom and dad are just out of the picture waiting to catch him.
Oh and just in case you were wondering how strong Erik is, let him show you himself.
The picture of him standing on the floor by the couch really looks like he is taking a step. I told the girls that he was walking and I showed them the pictures to confirm it. They were like no way. Then they laughed. It was pretty funny.
I think he has Sandy's face shape, and Pawly's eyes...good mix. I don't feel I can reliably cast a vote for one parent or the other. Sorry I'm no help in your quest to determine who the baby looks more like!
4 comments:
The picture of him standing on the floor by the couch really looks like he is taking a step. I told the girls that he was walking and I showed them the pictures to confirm it. They were like no way. Then they laughed. It was pretty funny.
I think he has Sandy's face shape, and Pawly's eyes...good mix. I don't feel I can reliably cast a vote for one parent or the other. Sorry I'm no help in your quest to determine who the baby looks more like!
Wow, he has grown even from when you were here last month!! Chubby and cute.
I am telling you...BYU will only cause him heart-ache and sorrow. UNLV 76 BYU 61. Stop now before his poor little heart breaks :P
Post a Comment