With all the cute pictures of our little boy we've posted lately we wondered if y'all have forgotten what we look like. Paul took me to our stake's Valentine's Dance. It was a really fun date, thanks to some great sisters who watched their newphew for us. We had dinner and dessert, played some great Valentine games and best of all DANCED! Paul's such a great dancer, I just loved it!
I won plastic noise-maker lips, they were so fun and silly I just couldn't pass them up!
I stuck Erik's Valentine to his hat, it said "I've been kissed on Valentine's Day"
8 comments:
You guys look so good all dressed up for the dance:) And I can't believe how fast these babies are growing and changing!! We should get ours together to play:)ERik is so big and cute!
I still just want to pinch those cheeks, Erik's, not yours. Love to see him growing so fast and you looking so happy. Enjoy every moment cause soon they talk and it is all down hill from there.....JK.
He is so cute! I love chubby legs.
Yeah for a happy, good looking, talented couple! You guys look great! Glad you had fun! We went to OH to visit fam last weekend and went to their wards Valentine party and dance...lets just say the student ward rocks in comparison...it was fun but our DJ was 78 years old...hehe..we taught everyone the electric slide! =0)
You look really pretty in that picture.
The Boise State hat is the best!!! We loved having you visit, it was great to see how much Erik has grown.
I am glad you got to go on a date for Valentine's Day! Sounds like you had fun. You guys are great! Love ya!
Glad to see that you are keeping the romance alive. Kids can steal all of your "couples" time if you let it. So, always schedule time for the two of you.
Kirsten got us this great kit that helps you plan regular romantic get-togethers. It is called Simply Romantic Nights
Post a Comment