My good friend Kristen issued a challenge for me to answer these wonderful 'get-to-know-you' questions that we've all been e-mailed at least 15 times in our lives. So without further adeu here are my answers:
~Where were you born? Idaho, GO POTATOES!
~Middle name: Jane
~Nicknames: Sandy, CJ, and a new one from my brother-in-law, Sandman
~Are you taller than your mother or father? I think my mom and I are the same height, I might have an inch on her though
~Do you cry often during movies? yes, but not as much as my sister!
~What is your biggest pet peeve? I think Kristen has a point about pet peeves: "We all have things that bother us, but do we have to announce them? Psychologically speaking, isn't that giving the pet peeves more power to take over your life by giving them a name and a place?"
~Favorite color: yellow, red is a close second though
~Favorite foods: pasta! and ice cream
~Favorite restaurants: Macaroni Grill, Olive Garden and Marie Callendars
~Favorite beverage: smoothies!
~Favorite cold cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats
~Favorite smells: Pawly's colongue, Erik's lotion and Roses
~Favorite time of day: Sunset
~Do you play an instrument? yes, the piano and I used to play the viola
~Did you do any sports in High School? Yes volleyball and shot put
~What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted
~What is your favorite article of clothing? The pajama pants Pawly gave me for Christmas
~What is your dream vacation? Hawaii and/or Medditerranean Cruise.
~What was your first impression of your spouse? Wow, he Hot, I can't believe he likes me!
~What is your favorite “me- time” activity? nap or coloring
~Favorite TV shows: the Cosby show and Animaniacs!
~What do you fix for dinner when there’s nothing to fix? eggs and toast
~Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yeah
~What is something you are constantly working on? Daily scripture reading, cleaning the house and being more efficient at work
~Any hidden talents? cooking, well making up meals.
~What is a word or phrase you overuse? Good gravey and lately, baby!
~What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? I had a baby! Graduated from college and went to Disney Land!
wow that was really long, sorry, but there I did it!
1 comment:
i know its long. but you did it! hurray!!!!!!!
Post a Comment