Monday, April 21, 2008

Watch Out! Baby driver

On the way back from Seattle we figured since Erik was over 16..........weeks we would let him start driving.

At first, Erik was having a hard time seeing over the wheel, so Grandpa Shores helped by lifting him up.
But then we noticed that Erik has been listening and watching his mom and dad a little too close while they drive. Yes, even babies get road rage, so be a good example.
We even caught Erik saying a few choice words to someone that cut us off.
Which is why we are going to wait until Erik is at least 16 years before he can drive again.

7 comments:

CShores said...

You are so silly! Nice tunes!!!

RxMommy said...

I really should post some pictures of Spencer when he pretends to drive Ben's car. Spencer loves to run out to meet Ben after getting home from work so he can get in the car and pretend to drive it. His favorite thing to do is turn on the emergency flashers because they make a clicking sound.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I am so bad but I have let my kids "Drive" on my lap since they were little. I think they were a bit older than Erik, but they are really good at parking the car in the garage, with my foot on the brake. I guess that is something that my Dad did and I am happy to pass along to them.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Okay let me clarify cause I do not want DCFS at my door. I do not let my kids out of their carseat restraints until we are in our subdivision and I do not go over
10mph.

DaveyMike said...

Nice tunes. Hey, I liked the idea so much that I put it on all the blogs for you kids with a different playlist for each one. Check yours out.

P.S. Britney Spears let her child drive and now look where it has taken her. (hee hee)

Katee said...

Erik looks like he's doing a good job at driving. Mom let's me drive in the church parking lot. It's fun.

John and Dana Lyn said...

Hahahah!! That is the cutest story and the pictures went along with it perfectly!! Be careful though... he'll be sixteen before you know it and we'll be the OLD PEOPLE!!