Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Erik goes to the rodeo!

Hi! It's Erik again just lettin' ya'll know how my vacation went. I went and had me a good ol' time at the rodeo. It was my first and my mom's first, too. This is me waiting for the fun to begin. I suck on my bottom lip when I'm thinking real hard and this was my face for most of the rodeo, because I didn't know whether ta be excited or scared. But I did have fun. So much fun that I can't stop ter talkin' like a cowboy.

This is me with my Granny and Granpappy. I told them, "You do the smilin', I'll watch out fer chiggers."
This is me in front of the crowd at the rodeo. I don't know why, but they would not stop cheering for me.
I had to take a nap half way through. It seemed like a lot of the cowboys and cowgirls were taking naps on their horses, too, because they could not stay on.
I like this picture, it looks like the University of Wyoming logo and reminds me, my first college football season is coming up soon. Go BYU Cougars...Oh, I mean BSU Broncos!
There was one guy with one arm that rode his horse without any reigns and dun steared with his feet. At one point he got on his trailor and stood up on top of his horse, then he hearded a couple of buffalo up there with him.
I tell you what, life can't get much better than this. I'm going to have ter see me another one of these rode-os real soon. Yee-haw! No animals were hurt in the making of this blog.

5 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Looks like you are having a great time. I just love that little guys smile. What a cutie!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the "as told by Erik blogs" they are so cute! You guys look like you are having fun with your new life but we sure miss you guys back in Logan.

Katee said...

I love Erik's concentrating look. He has so much to think about and concentrate on. I would like to know everything he is thinking. I really miss you guys. I'm glad to see you are having fun. Love ya!

Jason & Nicole said...

Hey!!! These pictures are so stinkin cute!!! Erik is adorable!! Its fun to see all your pictures- I'm glad your a blogger too- so I can see what you are up to!

DaveyMike said...

I like the picture of Erik biting his lip. Kirsten says that when I do it, it is a sign of consternation.

I showed her Erik's picture and said that Erik was just being pensive.

She said he's probably working on a poopie.