Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Our ward had a trunk or treat party the Saturday before Haloween this year. We had a lot of fun getting E- a fun costume and dressing up with him. Can you guess who he was this year?
That's right, Charlie Brown. You may be wondering what is on his forehead. Well go look at some Charlie Brown comics or cartoons and you will soon see that this line represented the only hair that he had on his head.
E- loved the Smarties he was given and would not let go, even to grab more candy.

This is us in front of our trunk, ready to hand out candy. Yep he's still got the Smarties.

This was the first candy he recieved. Mom was so proud, because she loves Peanut M&M's. E- loved to look at it and show it off for others to see.

Now can you guess who Sandy and Pawly are? We were Linus and Lucy and Snoopy came along to round out the Peanuts crew. Happy Haloween everyone!




6 comments:

DaveyMike said...

Aww. Some of my favorite memories as a child were Peanuts TV specials like It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Carol said...

So cute! I knew what the mark was on his forhead. It completes the ensemble! I love it. I love the group theme too. What fun!

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

What a great idea for costumes! Very fitting for your little guy and family! His hair cut looks GREAT too!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Too cute. I got who he was right off the bat. It is so fun when they start getting the idea that people give them things. Christmas will be so fun this year...
I love Trunk or Treats. Best thing ever.....

Josh and Kaleena said...

Hey! We found you!!!! (Not like stalkers) but I'm happy we did! I can't believe how big your baby is! And his Halloween costume is SO cute!

Kelly A. said...

What cute costuem ideas! You all look so good!