On Friday night Paul and I went to our Stake's Valentine Dance! They had been giving dance lessons the weeks before and we'd gone to those and learned some great moves that we tried out on the dance floor. It was great fun! There was one line dance song, but we were the only one's who line danced while everyone watched, kinda embarrassing cuz they clapped for us when we were finished. I felt like we were the encore for the floor dance routine they had had just before.
For dinner we decided to have a Pizza Picnic in our living room. We layed out a blanket and had pizza from Pier 49, yummy our favorite!
We got a 1/2 Embarcadero and 1/2 Nob Hill pizza. It was delicious! I realized that the last time I had had Pier 49 pizza was the day before Erik was born! It was definately time for more!
Then we exchanged gifts. We got Erik some sandals for this summer and my parents got him some puzzles .
Insert Paul's head in this picture.
but it really is all about the shorts :)
Erik and I got Paul some new B-Ball shorts, which he LOVES! He's really been having fun playing ball with the ward every week so now he'll have a new look!
Paul got me these beautiful pearl earrings! He also got me the movie Pride and Predjudice! This was so sweet not just because I really like that movie but because we went to see Pride and Prejudice on our first Valentine's together! He's such a sweet and thoughtfull husband, I love him!!!
3 comments:
What a thoughtful gift from Paul. Awwww.
I never thought to make the pancakes pink - good idea!
Oh what a cute post! I LOVE those pearl earrings. I am totally into dangling ones. :)
Oh dear, don't think I haven't been praying 24/7 for the last 4 months. . . to no avail. I really think this is one of those moments where Heavenly Father says, "nope, I'm going to let you tough this one out and you'll grow from it."
Post a Comment