Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Video!

Erik has chosen some favorites of all his blankets. One morning he found these two blankets and we had to catch it on video. (please excuse me blowing my nose in the background)

So this video took 2 hours to load!!! This is why I haven't posted many vidoes from our new camera-it just takes soooo long! Anyone have any ideas of how I can speed the process up, please let me know :)

2 comments:

DaveyMike said...

When I upload videos I go get some coffee...cake! Depending on the size of the video and your Internet speed it can take some time.

Don't forget you can burn some longer videos to DVD and send them to Grandpa and KK (hint hint).

RxMommy said...

You know, I just haven't uploaded video because it doesn't seem to work right.
Ben and I both got our answers right about each other. We shared a quite Sunday afternoon (Spencer actually took a nap) and did the survey and then compared answers before posting. We find we know each other pretty well after all these years.
Looks like you had a nice Valentine's Day. Spencer is still talking about the 3D movie he saw for Valentine's Day.