Erik LOVES noodles!
And I love watching him eat!
This mac n cheese dinner was mixed with carrot puree making it especially orange. I think his face stayed a little orange even after we washed him up.It seems like he's saying, "Aw mom ya got me!" He was kinda doing his funny face here. I just was having some fun with the camera one day and who's a better subject in our house than Erik?
I really wish these pictures were taken on the same day, it'd be a good before and after series, but no. The macaroni pictures were from last month and these fun bath ones were just the other day.
So Erik really isn't a fan of having water dumped over his head during the bath. He always gasps like we're drowning him-partially because he keeps his mouth open even though we say, "Close your eyes and your mouth" So I've been trying to find other ways to wash him up.
After he was all clean and busy with his toys I started playing with his hair. I think I got every hair to stand straight up!
This is the FIRST time Erik has climbed out of the tub! I didn't really know he could do that. I guess he was done with the bath tub, or else he was after the camera.
2 comments:
What a cutie! He really has the cutest little face! Loved that you caught him in the moment getting out of the tub! Those kids always surprise you at what they can do. Cole still amazes me everyday!
Hi Cassandra (this is Teri) I am glad that you found our blog! I can't believe how big your little boy is. I think the last time I saw you, you only had a belly. He is sure very handsome and so photogenic.
Post a Comment