As you can tell, we have a lot of pictures of Erik on our blog and not as many of us. That tells you who is running the show.

Oh well, we love him even though he gets into everything.

He loves playing with the shoes in our closet, just like his mommy.

He has learned he can pull stuff out of our cupboards and climb inside.

Here he is playing peek-a-boo after climbing into the cupboard.

You've heard Paula Abdul on American Idol say, "You're such a great singer you could sing the phone book." Well Erik is not there yet, but he does like to pick it up for some light reading. Maybe this is why we got something from Toys R Us the other day. I didn't know they delivered.
4 comments:
SO cute. That picture of him reading the phone book is so funny. It looks like he is really focused and into it.
I love how all the smiling pictures include a curled tongue. Very cute!
I can't believe how humongous he is! Don't they stay little forever? :) What a fun, little guy Erik must be!
WHAT A DOLL!!! So cute!
Post a Comment