Erik is growing up so quickly so we are glad we have someone like his aunt Carrie to take pictures of him.

He is so good at looking at the camera and smiling.

Erik threw a rock in the water and thought it was soooo cool.

Cheeeeeeeeeese!

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

It looks like he's trying to hold his smile in. But he just can't help it.
6 comments:
THose turned out great. He is such a good poser.
I really like the reduced saturation and muted colors on some of those pictures.
He really is cute! Those colors look great. :)
That is one CUTE kid. I love the pictures, Carrie does a really good job.
So good to run into you the other day.
Okay... it is IMPOSSIBLE not to smile when you see this kid! His face is so adorable! Loved the pictures!
Those are so cute!! Oh my heavens!! He's 18 months?? Where does time go honestly! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter with age! Adorable!
They are all so good I can't decide which one to use as my background.
Post a Comment