Erik's started to snuggle with us in the morning as he watches "Monkey George" as he calls it :)
We love every minute of snuggle time.

Play time! Erik and I were entertained by this "box car" for bout a half an hour a few weeks ago. Horray for diaper boxes, creative minds and free time :)

Playdough!

Erik got playdough as a treat when Trick-or-Treating and this was his first encounter with it. He really likes to make snakes and balls and is very good at smashing his creations.
I love how concentrated he looks in this picture.

We all matched one Sunday morning and decided to do a family picture. So glad we have a timer on our camera. This one might not be the best of Paul or I but I sure love Erik's grin in it :)

We are a happy family!
5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures and Skype visits. You have a darling son. I am seeing more of Paul in his face lately.
Even when he is fussy he is cute (although I am sure it stopped being cute for you a long time ago).
Oh, it is still cute. We have a hard time holding back our laughter sometimes.
Seriously.... so cute! You look beautiful too.
Spencer discovered play-doh around Erik's age (after getting some trick-or-treating) and loved to make snakes and balls too. Then he decided one day to break up a whole container of play-doh into small pieces (like the bread in the sacrament) and spread it all over the table and floor. He is no longer able to play with it unless he is VERY closely supervised. Mischievious little boys!!
Your little family picture in red looks sooooo cute! I miss you friend! And I didn't even text you on your birthday last month! Hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment