From the looks of things Erik's got some great rythym and can stay on pitch really well. So I'm thinking we'll have him try out for next year's American Idol. He totally has what it takes :)
We have a few more videos I want to post, but this one took over half an hour, so I'll post those another day. Erik can now sing the ABC's, which was his new years resolution-go him for completing it so quickly. Speaking of quickly he pretty much zooms through the ABC song, some parts are blurred together, it's very cute. I'll get that video on here next.
Enjoy the video, oh and HAPPY GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!!
Hope we have an early spring.
3 comments:
That is awesome. At that age, it is great to follow a song with lyrics. But to be able to sing a tune by itself is super. What a star.
You swing those hips Erik. Ha ha. So cute.
He has got the interval on "railroad" down! Next step, teach him to say, "listen mommy, this is a 3rd! Bum-bum." With our family, he's destined to be a music nerd anyway. There's nothing wrong with starting him early!
Post a Comment