Friday, February 5, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies

I got this cookie recipe at a Cub Scout training meeting a few weeks ago. Last night I tried it out with my Cubs and they loved it! After thinking about the ingredients for a bit I realized this recipe is GLUTEN FREE!

So for all those out there that avoid wheat and gluten here's a yummy, and oh so easy recipe for you!

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1 CUP PEANUT BUTTER
1 CUP SUGAR
2 EGGS
Beat together with electric mixer until mixed and fluffy. Spoon out onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
Makes about 2 dozen
tip: you can also add candy or chocolate chips to this recipe, like a kiss or Reeces cup.
Hope you love them. Sorry I don't have a picture they went too fast to capture. :)

1 comment:

Delia said...

Cool! That is so awesome. Yum peanut butter. I am going to have to try that.