Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break!!

On our way down to visit family, our niece decided to make her debut. She was born a few hours after we got there. Very beautiful and healthy!

Alia Rose is her name.With her proud mommy.

We played in the park and fed the ducks while everyone was at school and work. Then we visited Grandma JuLee at work. It was really fun to see her classroom and meet her students.


I had to catch a picture of these two twinners after one of our hospital visits to see the new baby.

The ZOO!!!
TURTLES!
This was Erik's first trip to the Zoo and despite being snowed on I think he loved it.


Aunt Katee came along too, sporting her Zebra stripe shoes, just right for the occasion.


Tigers! Oh MY!
They were so beautiful! We also saw a cheetah, I think that's my new favorite animal, they look so majestic.

This giraffe picture is similar to one we took last year during spring break.
Apparently we like going to the Zoo for spring break :)


Erik was very excited to see the Giraffe's and they were very up-close and personal with us.

After the Zoo we went to our nephew's 1st Birthday Party!
Happy Birthday cute Matthew!


I got to help decorate the cool Basketball cake, it was really fun and yummy
(according to some ;)

Erik was VERY excited for Cake!!

The next day we had a baby shower for Jamie, it was a lot of fun!
Alia stayed with her daddy but she still looks tired from the party.
I LOVED snuggling with my adorable new niece, it was a blast!
We love and miss you Alia, oh and you're parents too :)


Erik was showing Papa a thing or two on the concertina.
I think he's really improved because of it :)

2 comments:

DaveyMike said...

Wow. Both grand children in a single post. That's awesome. Great pictures of everyone!

Delia said...

What a fun trip. Those pics were sweet. I want a newborn. :(