PLAYING!

In the Rain. Erik LOVES to splash in puddles, I really think this is an inborn BOY thing because I can't remember him seeing anyone splash in puddles, but he loves it.

So we got all wet in the rain one day because he kept asking to go outside despite me telling, and showing, him that it was wet and cold.
Building with Legos!

We built a house together, nomally we stick with towers, like the one below. But this time we had fun putting things in the house, like Erik...

(the house)

...and a car.

Erik LOVES popcorn! I asked him to smile and look at me for this picture but he couldn't possibly pull himself away from his movie and popcorn, silly kid.
So Erik's beginning to understand order of events, he'll say, "After I eat my green beans we can have popcorn together!" this is normally totally unprompted by me. I guess he knows what he wants for dessert :)

Sleeping.
I caught Daddy and Erik fast asleep in Erik's bed the other night. They are so cute when their sleeping ;)

Building, or Fixing, that's what we call it when Erik plays with his tools.
This gate is up when Paul or I take a shower to limit Erik to his bedroom and the hallway, filled with toys, so the rest of our place stays safe and Erik too.

BIG NEWS: Erik is POTTY TRAINING! He's doing a fabulous job keeping his diaper dry and going potty in his little potty. I really have been sooo amazed at how fast and well he's doing with potty training. Pretty soon he'll be wearing REAL underware. I can't believe it and we're so excited!
3 comments:
Good job Erik! WHat a cutie. Popcorn is a great dessert. My kind of guy. :)
I don't think it's just a boy thing... Claire's favorite activity is TOTALLY splashing in puddles. :) CUTE pictures.
He is such a little man! Let him jump in lots of puddles. I still drive out of my way to drive through them.
Post a Comment