Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Sandy!

I love my wife. Casandra is such a wonderful mother and companion. She is always so happy to serve and quick to love. Her ability to empathize with others boggles my mind. I am constantly amazed at how many people she loves and serves just with her amazing desire to get to know others and show her love for them. I'm so glad I get to spend my life with her and am happy that she will be my friend forever.
On Sandy's Birthday (November 16) we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I got there early and ordered a cheesecake for Sandy, personalized just for her.
While we were eating luch Sandy asked me if I knew if they did anything for birthdays. I told her I had no idea. After we finished, the waiters/waitresses sang happy birthday and brought Sandy her treat. Sandy was very surprised and we had a good laugh after everyone had gone.

I'm so glad Sandy had fun on her birthday and that others got to see her on her day as well. She is such a great friend to so many and wouldn't want it any other way. We love you Sandy.


3 comments:

DaveyMike said...

Today? I thought it was the 16th!!

pawlyandsandy said...

It was on the 16th. I was about to post more, including pictures, but our camera is not at our house. So that will have to wait.

John and Dana Lyn said...

We certainly DO love that girl! She is such a great friend and we are so lucky she was born! :) Glad you had a happy birthday!! Yay for Cheesecake!