On Tuesday we find out the gender of our little bun in the oven. So I've been curious as to what my blogging friends think we'll have, boy or girl.
Here's a little photo of our baby taken a few weeks ago. Nice profile shot and we even got baby's foot in the image (it's towards the top)So you have till Tues to guess this kiddo's gender.
The winner gets:
bragging rights,
our congratulations,
and an opportunity to babysit this child when it's born :)
Good luck to you all!
PS I have NO IDEA! I have no inclination, no hunch, no feelings one way or the other. Which is different than with Erik, I did think/feel that he would be a boy.
But with this pregnancy I'm just happy to be having a baby and we will love it no matter what!
8 comments:
Let's hope it's a girl... that way if things don't work out with Erik and Shaelyn, we can set your daughter up with Jacob!!! HA HA HA!!!
I'm voting boy...though I can't decide if that's because I think you're going to have a boy or if it's just because I have girls and think there need to be more boys out there. :)
I guess...girl?
I'm thinking a baby brother for Erik. I'm usually right, so this ought to be good :D
I say girl. It's all I know, so it's what I will guess.
Girl - no particular reason. You just have to guess. :) 50/50 right?
Ok, so far 4 votes for girl
and 2 votes for boy. We'll see. Love all the votes, keep them coming!
Boy....just because I have two boys.
Post a Comment