to a new baby joining our family! We're all so excited for her to come, it's just hard to wait.
But we're staying busy getting last minute things ready for her to come. I just finished making her some booties and a hat to come home from the Hospital in. I hope they fit her.
Erik is the MOST excited for his baby sister to come and for him to sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's. I made the mistake of letting him see the bag I packed for him with clothes to stay w/his grandparents. So now he has his bag and I have my hospital bag all ready. Well when Erik saw it he thought he was going to Grandma's right now and that he would soon have a baby sister at home, sorry bud, you gotta wait.

Here's Erik inventing new ways to use his booster seat. Kinda looks like a turtle shell or a very large booty :)

Yesterday I was at work and Erik and
Pawly got to spend the day together. Erik told Paul, "mommy's coming home and bringing my baby sister!" Paul said, "yeah in her tummy." :)
One day he'll meet his sister, wish we just knew when.

Here's a baby belly picture for your viewing pleasure. This is me at 36weeks. I'm now 2 days shy of 37 weeks. Any day now baby you can come, we want to meet you!
4 comments:
We are so excited too! You look awesome too!
Oooo, you are getting close! How fun!! Those last few weeks can be torture (as you know) just from the waiting game. I packed my bag at 37 weeks and it sat around for 2. SIGH. :) I hope your baby comes soon.
Man, you look good. We can't wait to meet that little sweety. It is so cute to hear how excited Erik is for the baby too.
You look great. I hope you'll have a successful delivery. The hat and booties are adorable.
Post a Comment