Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

We're all green today and enjoying the holiday together.
Erik even smiled for this picture, I'm so impressed.
We had a yummy green meal for lunch, since Paul worked tonight during dinner.
Green kool-aid, kiwi, egg/cheese/sausage and green biscuit sammy, with Pistachio pudding to top it all off. It was good! I kept thinking that the biscuit was going to taste different because it was green, but no, just messed with my head.

Paul loved it!


Erik loved it! Especially the green Kool-aid, he had a couple helpings of that. His biscuit was in the shape of a shamrock, but he thought it looked like a butterfly.


I printed off some fun Holiday things to do tonight.
Erik was interested in 2 out of the 3 activities.
He liked the puzzle and maze the best, he's not a huge fan of coloring lately, but we're working on that one.
We finished off the day with, what else, rainbow sherbet! All in all it was a great day! Hope you had fun too!
Side note: Erik and I went for a walk, well he on his trike and me on foot, he is doing GREAT pedaling and he kept saying, "no one can stop me on my trike!" apparently he's unstoppable :)

No comments: