Thursday, May 1, 2008
Random Acts of Cuteness
We have a few pictures that we don't have enough to make a blog entry for each set of pictures, but they are just so darn cute that we had to put them on here. The first one is of Erik standing on his own against the couch as he tries to grab for toys. He did this for about five minutes before he got tired and was ready to sit down. Sandy didn't believe that Erik was standing up until she saw the picture.
Erik loves chewing on everything including this syrup bottle, which gives him "lips like sugar, sugar kisses." His favorite thing to suck on is a clear IBC cream soda bottle. We're starting him young.
Erik loves to sit and stare out the window. I wanted to catch him from outside and was surprised at the picture that came out. I think Erik had his hands up against the window and started to fall back so he put his hands out.
This was Erik after we got back from my friends wedding luncheon. It was a cold windy day and I think Erik was done being in the stroller.
Finally, Erik has the cutest baseball uniform. He is ready to go right out and play for a team. Too bad it's snowing today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is getting so big and he is a total cutie!! Just as a heads up, we are making our blog private. I will need your email address if you want me to invite you:) I had it at one point, but I di=on't anymore. Oh, and congrats to you guys on the whle Idaho thing!
He is not a baby, he looks like a little man. He's got Paul's widow's peak.
I put all of the pictures from this blog on my digital photo frame at work and people regularly come in the office to see Erik's latest poses.
He is such a doll. I love that picture with him at the window.
I cannot believe how big he is getting. It goes so fast and is so much fun!!!!
What cute parents.
Post a Comment