Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a Cutie!!!

When I was younger I told my sisters that I would never use the four letter C- word, because I always thought it was annoying to hear women saying, "He's so cute" all the time." Now I don't mind it as much, but I will still use cutie so I can keep my oath. These are mostly a bunch of random pictures that can only be appropriately labeled with, "What a cutie!!!"
Here's our little cutie sleeping against the side of his crib.

Can you tell what his necklace is today?
It's a camera case with the camera wagging like a tail from behind.

The cutie drank this whole bottle.

I think it made his eyes even more blue.

Two cuties doing Erik's funny face.

One day Erik was getting his diaper changed and dad stuck his head through the hole. It looks like fun, but it was scary for both mommy and Erik.

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

That last picture is so funny!

DaveyMike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DaveyMike said...

Is Paul doing an impersonation of Erik or is Erik copying Paul's smile. They are both so cute!!

pawlyandsandy said...

Paul is copying Erik. Erik just started doing that face on his own and now we call it his funny face.